2011年12月7日 星期三

Telecommute Work - The Best Location Online To Find A Telecommuting Job As Early As Today


CraigsList.org may very well be the best place for locating a true telecommuting job. They exist everywhere on this site. There's even a button you can press to filter out what jobs allow telecommute work. You'll find that many of the sites offering access to work at home job databases will contain opportunities that point to Craig's List job listings.

I have to tell you a quick story about the effectiveness of using Craig's List to find a telecommuting job. A relative of mine uses Craig's List to find legitimate work from home jobs all the time. It would always amaze me when I'd find out what she was doing for employment. And every time I'd ask how she found the job, she would tell me Craig's List. But there was one particular job that just took the cake.

Now most people would consider what I'm about to reveal to be the biggest scam on planet earth, even me. That's why when she said she was making a few hundred dollars every weekend stuffing envelopes I was floored. I had to learn more.

She said she was working for a local lawyer stuffing envelopes and handwriting the addresses on them and then mailing them out. And with that, it made all the sense in the world...all direct marketers know that if a letter has a handwritten address on it, it will always get opened. Kudos to that lawyer for being an excellent marketer. And kudos to my relative who found the job! Where? Well, on Craig's List of all places. And that's why you need to use it, too!




Find out the Five Top Places to find free telecommute work opportunities. Just visit Telecommute Now and download your free Telecommuting Job Search Strategy Guide. Get It Now.





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

沒有留言:

張貼留言