If you're interested in working from home & still want to keep a paycheck then the option of telecommuting could perfect for you. There are many different options when it comes to telecommuting and we're going to spotlight 10 of those below:
1. Call center/customer service- Most companies need someone to help take their calls and guide customers with whatever help they may need. Some use their call centers to take and process the orders consumers make. Usually, this type of work involves inbound calls.
2. Transcription- This is usually the closest to a "typing from home" job you will find. Transcription is when you type an audio file into a document that could be read. There are three different types of transcriptioning you can find. There's general transcription, which doesn't require any special training; Legal and Medical transcriptioning are higher paid jobs, but they require training or experience to perform.
3. Data Entry- This is the most popular work at home job people look for. Basically, one takes specific data and enters it into a spreadsheet. It can be the easiest type of work out there for work at home jobs, but these positions are hard to come by.
4. Telemarketing- Typically, telemarketers help to generate sales for companies or set up appointments for other sales people within a company. A lot of outbound calling is involved in this type of work at home job.
5. Online Tutoring- This is where you can help children with their homework by using your computer. There are some companies who hire tutors for those looking for help with ESL (English as a Second Language).
6. Forum Posters- Some companies will pay a person to post a certain number of times on the designated message boards. These are usually to help generate the board's popularity. You will be assigned to a message board with the amount of posts that you will be required to make before being paid the determined amount.
7. Blogging- There is several blogging websites that will pay you to blog for their company. Some will also pay you to review their products on your blog to gain interest in the product from consumers. Blogging is done by computer, so it can easily be done from home.
8. Writing- There are some companies that will pay a person to write articles for their websites. If you can write, then this type of work will do you well as it is a fairly flexible position to hold.
9. Bookkeeping/Accounting- If you have experience in this area, you can find work doing it from your own home. Companies need the help with typical accounting duties and will pay you to do it from your home if you're good at it.
10. Administrative Assistant- If you have done secretarial type work in the past, then this is an option for you. Every company needs someone to do this kind of work for them. There are many companies that don't have a building as their main office, so an administrative assistant would not have a worksite to go to. They would then have to perform those duties from their home office instead.
There are many more jobs that can be done from home, but these are the more popular positions that people are looking for. Some of these jobs can be easy to locate, while others are difficult to find, so do your research and see what is available to you to work from home doing. To find some of these jobs, visit justonlinejobs.com.