2012年7月16日 星期一

Telecommuting Sales Job - 100K Home Based Direct Sales Opportunity Online


Are you seeking a way to telecommute?

A home based direct sales opportunity for an online business would be an appropriate option. Why do you want to telecommute? Simply tired of staying in the office watching the clock from 9 to 5? Sick of the alarm clock? Tired of rush hour traffic (I always thought that was a HUGE waste of time) As a formal traveling salesperson, I never felt well nourished and hydrated. When I was on the road, going from office to office or city to city, I always wanted to get my work done. So I did whatever possible to make my day end sooner rather than later which meant either fast food, or no food at all (I wasn't in pharmaceuticals & didn't deliver food), no liquids (didn't want to stop to go potty), just didn't take care of myself. Too much window time would get to me. All I wanted was to get back home. For awhile I worked out, until I didn't have the energy to do it. All part of not taking care of myself.

Where the Mooh-la is..

No doubt, direct sales is where the money is. But do you really have to put tens of thousands of miles extra on your car every year? Be away from your friends and family, traveling to different cities for a 1 hour demonstration? Nope, these are called choices. On the flip side of that, you don't have to be a telemarketer either. That gets mundane.

Best Option

To me, obviously this is not for just anyone. I prefer for my income to be at minimum 100K, so an opportunity that won't deliver that with ease, is not for me. I'm over the traveling, that is within the connecting 5 states (I live in the Midwest...lots of open green...boring travels). My answer to you, for the best option would be to do a home based direct sales opportunity online.

Recession Proof

If you haven't noticed, the internet is where it is. No matter what is going on, people go to the internet for something at least a few times a day on average. At any given point of time, there are 1.5 billion online. That's crazy right? But its true! With this you will be doing a little telecommuting from your home based business, an opportunity that will generate a six figure income if you work it like your JOB. It will be working for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Yep, even while you're sleeping. Stop trading time for money, start leveraging the power of the internet.




Learn How YOU Can Start Your Home Based Direct Sales Opportunity Online...I Will Be Your Personal Mentor Click Here [http://GetSixFigureIncome.com/?site=myown100Khomebaseddirectsales&t=ezine&v1=telecommuting]





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

沒有留言:

張貼留言